The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be subjected to such laws, you may not use this Site. You may not use the Site in a way that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
By proceeding to payment of any service from this website you immediately agree with the following:
We require that you have a minimum of 6 months of a consistent yoga practice before enrolling in our teacher training program. We want to make sure that trainees have a basic foundation in the primary yoga postures. To receive a certification of completion for this course, students must satisfy the following requirements:
- Full attendance. If a student is absent due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness or emergencies, a maximum of 3 days can be missed from the training. In such cases you will have to make up for the missed sessions with private tuition at your own cost. You can do that in private classes with your instructor trainer at an additional fee of 50USD, per hour.
- Completion of a written exam at the end of the training.
- Demonstrate competency in teaching a 45 min Vinyasa class
- Submit a written class plan for a 75 min Vinyasa class
- Any outstanding balance must be fully paid by the first day of the training.
Please note that you are responsible for any transfers and other fees arising out of your payment to us. Ayama Yoga Training is not responsible for such fees. Please add these fees to the total amount.
TEACHER TRAINING COURSES
The student must fulfill all the requirements of Ayama Yoga Teacher Training, including in class hours, homework, exercises and passing both the written and in class final exams to receive a certificate of completion, which can be submitted to the Yoga Alliance for registration, showing that the student have completed a 200 hour Teacher Training program.
Paying for the program and completing the hours alone does not mean the student will pass the course.
I understand that Ayama Yoga Training reserves the right to ask the student to leave the program if they are found plagiarizing, their behavior is inappropriate, unethical or violates the Yoga Alliance ethical or course guidelines. Ayama Yoga Training reserves the right to cancel a training process from a student and exclude them from the training, if it decided that the student is violating the ethical rules set by the School, for example, the student is moving against the teacher of the School, is stealing, drinking alcohol and other unethical actions. Under such circumstances, the student will not be refunded their tuition.
Mandatory Attendance & regular practice
The mandatory presence is 90% of all direct contact classes. Please be present and participate in all classes at the best of your abilities. If this is not the case then you cannot be certified. If for whatever reason you are not able to participate in the classes, Ayama Yoga Training will work with you on a one-on-one basis to find a solution. It is your responsibility to sign up BEFORE every class. If you do not reach the 90%, we cannot issue a certificate and we will work out an alternative plan for you.
Waiver of liability during the teacher training
Students participate in the training at their own responsibility and at their own risk. Ayama Yoga Training has requested full travel insurance for the time of travel in any destination we offer our services. Ayama Yoga Training and any accommodation/villa we choose or any of the mentioned companies’ staff (now named as “we” in this paragraph) are not liable for the loss of clothing items, valuables and other personal belongings unless our participation can be proven. Students use the services we offer at their own risk. We are not liable for accidents and any resulting injuries or for injuries resulting from improper execution of exercises and asanas. Our liability for damages to personal property or material objects is limited to cases of intentional damage or severe neglect.
We reserve the right to change the location of the training, the accommodation, the program and the teachers spontaneously without prior notice.
The minimum number of students for the training is 8 students. We will cancel the training, and issue a full refund (inclusive of your deposit), if we receive less than 8 registrations.
We reserve the right not to hand out a certificate to students who did not follow the rules and missed more than 10% of the course.
The videos and documents, such as pdf, word, etc. that are provided by Ayama Yoga Training are for guidance only. What you decide to do with the information that are provided to you, including any actions you take, is down to your own personal responsibility and choice. All the educational material should at no time be regarded as legal, medical, financial, psychological or business fact and are subject to your own interpretation and judgment. For legal reasons, we have to advise you that the educational material is for educational purposes only.
You are responsible for injuries that might appear via online or in-person teaching by Ayama Yoga Training. We assume you have taken into consideration that each training program is associated with risk of injury. You are responsible 100% for your actions and physical condition during the program and after the program using the education provided to you.
You understand that yoga includes physical movements, as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If you experience any pain or discomfort, you will listen to your body, discontinue the activity, and ask for support from the training instructor. You will continue to breathe smoothly. You assume full responsibility for any and all damages, which may occur through participation to a service by Ayama Yoga Training.
You understand that Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. By signing, you affirm that a licensed physician has verified your good health and physical condition to participate in such a fitness program, if required. In addition, you will make the instructor aware of any medical conditions or physical limitations before the training. If you am pregnant, become pregnant or you are post-natal or post-surgical, you verify that you have your physician’s approval to participate to a training course. You also affirm that you alone are responsible to decide whether to practice yoga and other techniques offered in the training courses and that participation is at your own risk.
You hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that you have now or may have hereafter against Ayama Yoga Training, EY ZIN, Christos Charikiopoulos and all the faculty teachers of the teacher training program and all related facilities and premises for any personal injury or negligence. Additionally, the facility, the educator Christos Charikiopoulos and Ayama Yoga Training are not in any way responsible for any physical injury or psychological issue related to the education of this program.
Ayama Yoga Training reserves the right at any time to ask a student to leave the training, if it appears that their health or physical practice are not at the level to fully participate in the training. The student consent that they were fully healthy while applying at the program. If this is not approved true or if the student appears new health issues, the student might be excluded from the program for not meeting the students criteria and also the student will not be refunded according in this case of exclusion due to health issues.
If the student cancels 90 days prior to the start of the training, their payment may be transferred toward a future Teacher Training course.
Ayama Yoga Training is not responsible for any travel costs that the student incur to participate in the training.
Once the program begins, tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
All Yoga Teacher Training materials are under copyright protection and cannot be reproduced by the student without the permission of the author. Failure to comply may result in legal action.
Ayama Yoga Training reserves the right to change form of training to a student without their consent, which means moving a student training from an in-person training to an online form of training, or moving from a 100% livestream training to a partly self-paced training. The reasons for this moving of form of training might be due to helping the learning style of a student (eg. a student with learning disabilities, dyslexia, ADHD, etc.), their health issues or due to stopping disruption to the program or other students. It is upon the judgement of the teachers of the Ayama Yoga Training to decide if a student causing disruption to the program or other students can proceed to another form of training, moving to an online training, moving from livestream to partly self-paced form or to expel the student from the program with no refund.
Ayama Yoga Training reserves the right not to acknowledge a student as certified if is found that the student is not meeting the criteria for certification. In this case, Yoga & More School reserves no money refund to the student.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. If you would like to bring this subject to our attention, please contact us.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
By booking a training with Ayama Yoga Training I undestand I consent with the Terms and Conditions of the School as outlined herein.